Sunday, May 26, 2013

Canemah Children's Park

Canemah Children's Park is a little over a mile from my house.  It is located on the bluffs over Oregon City, the same bluffs that are referenced in my previous post.  You can't actually see Willamette Falls from the Canemah bluffs, because the trees are in the way.  But I could see the locks.  I think.


Canemah Children's Park was built on the site of the original public school in the area.  It has 2 big play structures, a swing set, a see-saw, and lots of other playground toys.  There's also a nature trail, but I haven't walked it yet.  The park is in a residential area.  There is a small parking lot.

We were there on a Saturday and we were the only ones in the playground.  Lots of people came to use the nature trail, though.

I recommend sunscreen and insect repellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment