Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cornell Urgent Care

I was in need of some antibiotics, so I went to Cornell Urgent Care, which is less than 2 miles from my house.  It's next to the feed store.  I was the only patient there, the entire time I was there.  When I arrived, the medical staff was calling prior patients to see if they were feeling better.  I fear this urgent care center will close soon.  But in the meantime it's nice to have around.

Otherwise, my personal experience was kind of strange.  I was told I wasn't sick, even though I clearly was. So the doctor suggested some lab work, which would take a few days.  He gave me some antibiotics that he told me I could take if I felt my symptoms were getting worse.  I went ahead and took the antibiotics and felt much better 48 hours later.  The following day, the clinic called me, confirming that the lab work indicated I was not sick.  The whole thing is strange and I would think that my lab sample could have gotten mixed up with someone else's, except for the fact that I was the only person there...

No comments:

Post a Comment